Monday, February 22, 2010

things i have made

So the cuteness of the sleeping bag bear completely inspired me and I spent Saturday night knitting up a storm... and knitting, and knitting. It's a bit hard to tell from the photograph, but the beanie ended up being monstrously large! Some could say that my understanding of gauge has a ways to go.

Fortunately, S has an enormous head! I will put up clearer photos later in the week, if I get a chance to take some under better lighting conditions.

PS Mum, those ears are CROCHETED, not knitted!

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you suggesting that will make it easier?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just that I am easing into the world of crochet ... slowly! Next stop: the baby beanie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh - I misunderstood as the ears on this one are a bit hard to see. I thought you meant the ears on the baby beanie. So well done - you have ACTUALLY completed some serious crochet?

    ReplyDelete